Monday, December 15, 2003

holidazZZEee..

i should have posted this one few days ago when i just finished my exam but due to some delays it got stucked here n i have to rewrite it back now. before i forgot HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to my freind Jihan who still think she's 17 (poor her! :P)..it's Monday morning (err not morning, afternoon or evening i guess), n it's not a usual one because it is a Holiday Mondayyy huhu yeah the christmas break has started immediately after the exam n it's gonna be up till 5th of January...it's a long duration for ppl who's gonna do nothing just enjoying the day till it's over but for me, it is the shortest holiday ever for me to do all my revision for my First Professional Exam which gonna be in February...

i have taken the weekend off, doing nothing at all..i woke up at 8 for my subuh prayer n slept back till my eyes couldn't get to sleep anymore haha..woke up, i spent the whole time watching vcdsss (lots of em) till 2/3 in the morning..it was heaven i tell ya..but only for the weekend..plus i got few invitations for open house, (Cikgu n K.Zu's, Malaysia Hall's warden---the food was damn great!!, Husna's house, Hanis's house), and we also played UNO EXTREME and few games using the UNO cards (HEART ATTACK--really2 heart attack, and BULLSHIT--if u ever watched How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, this is the game which Andy plays with Ben's family)..we also went to Farah's place to watch Anugerah Era '03 n Konsert Reunion Akademi Fantasia..haha..terubat rindu kat Mesia...n today, i was supposed to go to Blanchardstown for bowling with my friends, in fact i was the one who suggested it BUT it turned out that i still have few days before i can withdraw my monthly 'income' from MARA..n i only have few cents in my pockets now n my jackpot for hutang piutang has reached its limit i guess, so i decided not to borrow money from ppl anymore before i got myself into trouble paying 'em..damn money IS the root of every problems....

so here i am now..spending my times in the library..it wasn't like my imagination here actually as there are quite a number of ppl in the library though it's holiday now..yeah the 3rd meds haven't finished their exams but other that, there are loads of my classmates here n the unbelievable thing is, THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED HOLDING NOTES FOR THE FIRST MEDS STUFF...so early..i bet they have started doing that immediately after the exam..haha..n wut i mean by saying 'them' is not ppl from the Middle East or Asia, they are the Caucasians, the group off ppl who really excel in studies n doesn't take much time in understanding wut the lecturers are saying (daaaa...it's their mother tongue)..so wut happened to me now??start heating up ur seat Shu..there's not much time left now....(hmm where do i start??)..yeah i think this is one of my advantage..i see pressure from the outside and alternate it to motivation inside (err do i really capable in doing that actually?)..n i actually have to search for pressure so i can motivate myself to do things n not feeling comfortable doing the things i'm not supposed to be doing...but sometimes the pressure does overlapped the motivation leading me to feel the TENSE..but so far alhamdulillah they're all in control of me (with a lot help from Him)..and i hope they will always do...

so i guess i have to start sorting things out now..work on my schedule so that i can use this holidays to the uppermost...plus have my bestest times also (hey who can resist the programmes they are putting on tellie for this x'mas--the movies, friends, n loads more?)...

may the force be with me....good day ppl...