Friday, March 10, 2006

selamat hari Jumaat

Satisfaction defines;

the ability to wake up early for fajr prayer and feed the soul with reminders from the Book,

the tranquility of strolling down the long corridor ward and having heard "Good morning Dr!" by patients on their ways to shower,

seeing the smiles on other people's faces, happily greeting the blessed Friday,

hearing the salaam given by fellow Muslims, knowing I'm well looked-after in the hands of my Brothers in Islam,

having to taste the sweet unpolluted Waterford's morning air,

being able to look forward for home later, without any regrets on the passing hours and days spent here.

I love my job, I'm sipping every sweet moments of it carefully, I'm grateful that Allah has opened this path for me and I pray that I would become someone beneficial for my religion and my country. Ameen.