Friday, September 01, 2006

sunset at my backyard

I spent the evening showing Naqib the 4 kittens we found in our store at the backyard whence I glanced at the horizon and saw the prettiest sky I've ever seen since we moved to Bangi.

"Wah cantiknya langit, Acu nak gi amek kamera sekejap lah," I said.

Naqib looked at me as if I missed something. Unsatisfied, he said, "Lain kali cakaplah ALHAMDULILLAH!"

(tahan gelak) "Thee he he, bukan alhamdulillah la Akib, SUBHANALLAH.."

"Ala, alhamdulillah pun boley.."

Hmm

sunset

Well, big thanks to my immediate xifu who gave me a crash course on "Photography for Super-Dummies", jasamu kukenang.. If Dr Jemilah said and I quote "Volunteerism is a very sexy and definitely the in-thing nowadays", I'd like to urge her to try photography. It has definitely changed me from being a super-self obsessed person in every picture to someone who don't give a damn about being in any. I just want to take more and more pictures! Do I feel even sexier? Heck, yeah~ thee he he.

Sorry if I was being a bit overrated, I know. I started very small with my S3 IS and I keep in mind that someday I will jump into the wonderful world of DSLR. Wait till my Mastercard's tough enough to endure this expensive lifestyle (I burnt a huge hole on my Mastercard for S3 IS, duh..)

Nonetheless, my summer break is coming to an end. As I've mentioned couple of times previously, this summer break has been serving me a different flavour to the previous ones. Do I became more mature coming out of it? I think so. It has became clearer on me what I want to achieve in life and the after-life, the means of achieving them and the possible bumps on the way. I pray that Allah SWT will make things easy on me, inshaAllah.

So with my little back-to-Dublin checklist mostly ticked, I think I am quite ready to go back to the geek world of a final medical student. Though half of me is still randomly left scattered at places I've been in throughout the holidays, I think the small bit left will do just fine as a start. I will miss home, big time, but it's time to move on. (Did I say I've became more matured? Mann.) And one thing for sure I will definitely miss the serenity of the sunset view at my backyard..

Bon voyage, safe journey.

Ja~