Tuesday, April 11, 2006

midnight rambles

I just can't wait for the exam to be over, not the final exam of course, it's the end of the rotation exam which carries 30% of final Obs & Gynae and also final for Neonatology. I'll be sitting for the final 4 subjects in June. Geez, let's not talk about that now.

Current issues; I know I have been sharing some serious thoughts on the world/religion issues, I might scare some of you away (as if I got that many readers). Nonetheless, I'm still me, trying to stick my lost pieces together to become a better Muslimah. I don't know how long will I live, and I don't want to die having bits/pieces of jahiliyyah in me, which I still do. I'm so shamefully weak. Oh it's so scary to think of what future holds for me.

And it's spring already, as I once said, "When the days long and nights short, when I don't know what to wear coz it's hot and sunny at times, and rainy later, and when yellow daffodils bloom." Though this year the spring joy has not been equally felt in me, as I kept on getting spiculing headaches from the bright yellow sunlights. My pair of eyes are overused and old, oh just another signs of aging.