Saturday, May 13, 2006

In time like this..

I haven't had any decent sleep since yesterday. Mind-fogged. My mind devoids of logics. I can't seem to find them now.

The exam's so near I stopped breathing each time I think about it. And thinking about the obligations I'm bound to fulfill each time I testify my faith in my prayers, the syahadah - the syahadatul-haq, have I actually omitted my grand duties in my life?

In time like this great companionships are what's keeping me intact. The ones that soothe the heart with their encouraging smiles and words. Sometimes you get scratches and aches along the long winding road, but they'll eventually heal better with great companions alongside with you.

This road we're taking is going to be long, difficult and full of storms. There's no promises that we'd still be here to taste the undubitable sweet end of this. History taught us that victory is not to be hastened, we must be very patience and work hard. We will be ready when we're ready. Till then, faith to the promised certainty at the end of this is what we're holding on to, and pray to Allah SWT, for there is no better submission than unto Him.