Friday, August 11, 2006

tired yet contented

People, friends.


I'm already back in Bangi for almost a week. How was Cambodia you must ask? To be honest I can't really answer that now. Stay tuned for the coming weeks/months (or perhaps years) for the answers. Why, u you ask again. Well, firstly, I've started my clinical elective in HUKM a day after I arrived KL. So tiredness prolonged. But I don't really mind that, it's what I've been planning to do since before anyway. Though it hasn't been too fruitful like what I've imagined it would be. U know sometimes I can be a bit too ambitious don't u. I don't mind the dissappointment now, maybe it'll come to me later. I'm just too tired to think about it.

I have a new hobby now. I think with time it'll turn into a huge passion for me. U know how passionate I can be if I'm into things.

And people, it has came to my mind that this will be the last summer holidays for me as a medical student. Next year if things work as planned (God's willing) you can find me blowing my head off working at wee hours in one of the nearest hospitals, or you can't if I decided to prolonged my stay in Dublin for extra money and extra stress in my life. Still deciding am I?

A little something from Cambodia, certainly one of my favourites. Enjoy.