Monday, May 21, 2007

of gaining the title (Part 2)

A day after the exam really finished the whole lot of us spent times together in one of the girls' houses. We talked and ate, and talked even more till about 3a.m. All of us kept our mobile phones closed within reach as the failed candidates for the final exam will be notified via phone starting that day. Terrifying, never in my life I want my mobile phone NOT to ring ever!

So we talked, and it went deep. Some of us mentioned about the old parents lives, the hardships they have to face in order to feed their children to be who they are (or who they nearly become) now, the old family that sacrificed so much, the lossed ones and the missed ones. Yep not all of us are dads' who are doctors, engineers or bank managers. And yep it's a big challenge to raise a kid to really become a human nowadays. Somehow we felt so blessed somewhere in those hardships we were still brought up in a way we should be (or closed to). It was just emotional to think about the old days when things were still fixed in such inadequacy.

I don't know about other people. I used to be a difficult child to my parents, very demanding and an almost impossible person sometimes. It got me smiling on my own to think about the moments when I threw tantrums over almost everything and had the whole family spin their heads 360 degrees over my nothingness. I was merely a kid..(who sought for some extra attentions when bored I supposed)

So for this occasion, I'd like to say the biggest thank you to my parents (though I know they won't read this). Thanks for giving me enough attentions I can't never get from any other people, thanks for raising me up adequately (or extra-adequately), thanks for believing in me when everyone seemed to lose hope in me, thanks for letting me opening myself to what I want to be, thanks for the du'a and tahajjud in the middle of the nights, thanks for not leaving the prayer mats till I finished my papers, thanks for putting up with me all these while, thanks for every other words can't explain..

I know I can never thank you enough, not today, not forever..