Thursday, June 05, 2008

in and around..

Hey. I'm back.

The fuel and electricity price hiking is not doing the deal with the people at homeland. Ezam has returned to UMNO. My cat Jimmy died from fever/sepsis last Friday. So sad. My mom consoled me by saying, "Dah sampai ajal dia, nak buat macam mana. Jangan sedih.."

I was talking to one of my dearly beloved friends few weeks back. I was sunk in the concept of guilty pleasure. Sometimes things so wrong can feel right if we lose our conscience. I decided to play along, but I know it's difficult to lie to the heart. How can something so sweet be so wrong. Complexity complexity..

The TV says in every 3 seconds at least one people die from hunger. I think I ate too much cheese. You know at home you can go and buy karipap or keropok lekor for savoury desserts when you feel like it, especially in the evening after work. Here there's no such things. They only have sweet desserts. No karipap at the stall. So the solution is cheese-based food. Coz there's no karipap. And keropok lekor. How stupid is this place. Made me fat from eating cheese.

Part of growing up, I have learned so many new skills. I now master the selective hearing and selective memory skills. I can just mute down people's voices whenever I feel like it. And decide not to remember anything annoying that I don't want to. Cool aight? So I have been enjoying the mute show especially on the wards which I won't really have any recollections after. Super cool. I feel like a superhero already.

Aha. That's the bleep going off. Selective hearing button now activated..