Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged

Aha. Here it goes. Part one..

Tagged by: Aneesa

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :

1. Free RETURN TICKETS KL-Dublin, to- and fro- every months for 2 years. Yeah worth the DVT long hours flight risk. I don't care..
2. A bibik.
3. Another Jimmy. I miss you.
4. Pintu suka hati. Tolonglah Doraemon..
5. A holiday house in the Alps

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES :

1. I can go home and be with my loved ones for at least one weekend every month.
2. Her job descriptions only include; doing the laundry and ironing, dusting and hovering the house. Nothing else. I'll do the cooking, clean the dishes, mind the kids (haha). I just need fresh ironed clothes and dust free house. Yippie..
3. I need a pet cat. It'd be great if he looks like late Jimmy. Mak used to say - kalau bela kucing murah rezeki sebab kucing selalu doakan kita bila kita bagi dia makan. Another friend pointed out the fact that orang Cina letak patung kucing dgn tangan melambai-lambai masuk macam dekat kedai emas tu as lucky charm. So how?

Jimmy, Le Chat Blanch
2006-2008



Jimmy reborn? Oh no..

4. Boleh pergi safari in South Africa hari ni pastu besok bukak pintu dah sampai ke Gold Coast, Australia. Wah wah wah...(mata bersinar sinar)
5. So I can go ski every year and my kids can go too and my kids' kids can go too. We'd be the cool ski family, eventhough we will be living in the scorching Malaysian sun. Yay for skiii...snow-plough, pizza, fries, snow-plough..

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS : Aneesa


5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :

1. Super thin
2. Eats A LOT and never stimulates her satiety center
3. Impressions no 1 and 2, enough to make me impressed of her. Hehe. I'd gain 1 kg by just staring at a slice of cream cake. No kidding.
4. Bangi mate. Goooo Bangi!
5. Same minds we are most of the times. Great minds think alike ay? Bila projek Afrika nak jalan ni? Hehe.

MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU :

From Bangi to Cambodia to Dublin to Turkey and back to Bangi, through and through..those were the days..


MOST LOVED INVENTION :

Kereta automatic transmission. Thank God for this..haha..


WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST

Temptations. Which I succumbed into lately. Actually I should hate myself not them.


PEOPLE YOU WANT TO TAG :

Most of my peeps have probably being tagged before me, considering I took moons to get it done with. Anywho, here goes.

1. Iza Kusha, if you're reading this
2. Shahirah
3. Mieza
4. Thirah
5. Ainun Nisa
6. Aliza
7. Ikha, if you haven't done it, and yep, I do read your blog
8. Anep
9. Kop
10. Jaz, with no chance it's being done anyway

Boleh ke aku tag ramai-ramai ni..hehe..

Cheerios~