Saturday, March 14, 2009

working weekend


Every year I celebrate the start of the most awaited season of the year, spring. The daffodils have started blooming on the motorway, the sun is out most of the days, you and me are happy.

I am smiling these days, for few reasons :)

Life is tough going, but one will hope and pray that there will be lights at the end of this dark and gloomy journey.


Scrub pants saying

6/6/08 - Last on-call as an intern


I still have endless call list for an SHO until the end of rotation in July. Let's not focus on that yet. Will swallow the bitterness slowly as they come along.

My latest post-call antidote.



Cheese and pineapple toasted sandwiches!

Don't worry I won't go double dose on them when I'm doing back to back calls. Sanity still prevails (although the calls are really driving me crazy).

See you party people on Monday. Tuesday is Paddy's Day = Public Holiday. Yay!