Sunday, April 19, 2009

updates

1. I have been through some lowest of the lows in Paeds journey in the last month. They said we all have a bad run sometimes (I had 3 already in one month). I tried to make the best of every bad moment, but yeah I'm only human too.

2. You kept to follow. Can't get rid of ye.

3. I realized the power of the old man's prayers. I wouldn't be a quarter of a person I am now if not for Mak's daily prayers for me. For that, I am truly indebted. If only I can pack everything and go home to be with my old men now. Stat!

4. Sometimes the day is not always bad and gloomy. Like the soothy smiles of the children's. And the sun which has been kind these few days.

5. You might know this already. Yep thank to the grace of Allah SWT, I have found my first (and hopefully only) Mini Cooper S. It's an S because it's mine ;p I'm officially turned on by the sound of the sporty turbo-charged engine. I'd like to believe that I'm the non-typical blonde women drivers who drive 100kmph on a fast lane and refused to give way. I am (not) from the blondie point of view anyway. But yeah, mini S = my kind of car.


First wash


Wieza J meeting Rory

6. So his name is Rory. Spelt Ruaidhri in Irish. Or sometimes Ruairi. I like the look of quivered edge of lips when you say Ruairi in Irish. BTW the meaning is Red King. But he comes in Silver this time.

7. Budiman is in safe hands don't worry. I still remember the good old times we had. He will never be forgotten for all of the good reasons.

8. I sometimes run from problems; in forms of sickness, transient amnesia secondary to repressed memory, deep sleep, etc. I'd like to think that I have been saved by the prayers, the sun and Allah SWT's mercy.

9. Life is tough going, but i'Allah I'll survive. Thank you all.