Tuesday, October 14, 2003

catching up

i realized that i've only posted like 2 or 3 entries after i got back to dublin..haha i knew it that this thing might happened since i first put my hands into this bloggy things...

well today wasn't that bad..i had my lectures at 3-5p.m...n as usual i'm spending the rest of the day in the so-called my second home-the library...i'm sitting beside the window n a moment ago i just saw my crush passed me by with his damn georgeous face..funny that today he wears his snowcap on..never seen him like that b4..things are getting busier nowadays..i have like more than 5 lectures that i haven't look at yet n i have to submit my psychology project by next monday..misery misery misery..(n y am i still spending my times doing this thing?)

haha while writing i'm actually listening to few interesting songs that i retrieve from other's ppl music library (using the student server in the library, u actually can open files from other ppl's music library, i mean other ppl that's currently using the same server at the same time as yours)...n heh i guess this time the owner of this music library that i got is a malaysian coz i can see some malay songs there...so i'm currently listening to 'misery' by the moffats, the song that reminded me of my ol' times when i still have my 'fren' that i share a lot of songs with..the one that i share all my problems with n the one that share the same interest with me n also the one that i thot i'd spend my life with before (but not anymore)...funny how ppl change in a short period of time..hmmm...i'm not so sure, is this wut ppl call the process of evolution?

i can't really write much this time...have to catch up with things!i have a netball tournament this sunday, RCSI vs UCD( university college dublin) but amongst the malaysian only la...so my sunday would probably be gone just like that so i'll have to settle things i'm supposed to do on that day before the day comes...err wut kinda sentence is that..haha

***hold me now..i'm six feet from d edge.....