Wednesday, October 15, 2003

stuck!

i'm in the middle of my studies actually n i suddenly felt that my brain couldn't take the things that i was stuffing it into anymore n then i realized that i haven't performed my asar prayer yet..there goes the ding dong alarm from Him...huhu..so i went down to the 'dungeon'(basement part of library where sisters perform their prayer at) n pray there..at last i've all my psychology lectures updated n afterwards i'm gonna catch up with my pharmacology's (lots of 'em), some neuroanatomy (i think i'm beginning to like this chapter of anatomy) n one or two (i'm not so sure) physiology notes...

i have an interesting topic that i wanted to write but i dun think i can accomodate that one into my hectic schedule now so i hope i still have the topic up here in my brain when i have the free time..lately i think i dunno somehow sumthing special caught me up deep inside n i can't stop thinking of the thing..scary huh?the good part of it is that when it comes to a situation like this i'll always go back to Him n pray up so that He'll clear out the fog inside me n it makes me value my prayer more. maybe again this is another alarm of Him to me as i think lately i am turning to a more 'lagha' person..more sounds of music inside my ears than the sounds of appraisals to Him n i think this year is my least one of fasting n doing good deeds in the months of Rejab n Syaaban..it is!n soon Ramadhan's coming over..am i all ready for it?

another month of Ramadhan away from home...