Friday, October 17, 2003

the i-missed-evrything-day..

Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over,
And it seems as though the writings on the wall,
Superstar you finally made it,
But once your picture becomes tainted,
It's what they call,
The rise and fall...
-rise&fall...craigdavid&sting

nice slow song that goes smoothly into ur ears yet full of meanings..for me i dunno whether i'm in my 'rise' phase or wut but i dun think that i'm in my 'fall' phase now..i never had any experience, never know wut it feels like to be on top of everything but i'm striving to be one, so pray hard so i can push myself and later i can tell evryone how's the feelings like..hehe..

i'm so happy today..FINALLY i've finished my psychology project after spending one whole day staring at my laptop screen..so now all i have to do is purely just CONCENTRATE on my studies, the lectures that i haven't looked at yet and stop fooling around doing unnecessary things..i'm still stuck at one psychology lecture note that is the "Physiology of Pain" by Dr. Cliona Buckley and it feels like an endless thing to be looked at and i always have things that interrupt me the moment i started to look at that particular note..hmm..i'm not so sure y is that so...\(*_*)?

today is also the day that i missed evrything that i've scheduled before..firstly i missed my appointment to see the college's GP (general practitioner..ala ala dokter klinik kat mesia tu la..family dokter)..i dunno somehow i got a letter saying that it appears at their (Mercer GP) record that i still haven't completed my TB screening..one,never in my family had anybody who has TiBi and two, i did go to St. James Hospital for the x-ray and to Mercer GP for blood test last year..wut else do i have to do??

secondly, i missed my netball practise..err correction, i'm the reason y evryone didn't have their practise today because i was supposed to go checking with the student union whether the court is gonna be occupied by anybody today at 4.30, instead i just made my 'intelligent' assumption that nobody's gonna use it and it turned up that the men's basketball team are using it at 5..padammuke..the end product ot it=we won't be having any practise till the real tournament this sunday...i'm starting to feel that the mood of playing has already gone...

thirdly, i purposedly made myself to miss my swimming class..my last swimming class for the season..hmm it's just that i felt i've already spent most of my times playing and now i need 'em for my studies..guess now my housemates (yani, arnee and faha) have already wearing their suits ready for the splash..huhu..nevermind, i'll settle my priorities first...sunday's gonna be the real playing-day for me...

guys sing..
"It feels like something's heating up, can I leave with you?"
and ladies..
"I don't know what I'm thinking bout, really leaving with you"

...searching for the right one...