Sunday, March 21, 2004

before the getaway

i believe in God
i believe in miracle
i believe in God that deals the miracle!

the night i posted my last one here, ruminating on my problem on money, something amazing happened!the next morning my dreamless sleep was interrupted by the sound of my handphone at the side of my bed..familiar voice at the other end, it was K.Ina..i used to babysit her 3 children during my spring break last year in Sligo..we exchanged greetings n news n i knew she needed my help at that moment, as much as i needed hers..she was going to sit for her Part 2 exam in the next 2 days n she was searching for someone to look after her children during her time in Dublin..perfect!though i only had 3 more days before i fly to Paris (and i still had my preparation for it unfinished!) i thot this is my last chance of earning extra money for my tour, and also i missed the children so damn much!last time i saw them was like a year a go, n of course children grow very fast, i was so shocked when i saw them after they arrived in Dublin that nite esp. Nadia, when i left her she was 4/5 months old n now she's hugee...very chubby and sweet girl, easy to take care of n i simply love her..Hadi n Hakim as usual being the naughty big brothers with their newly and still adapting english speaking (children, they amazingly learn very fast, esp on language)..

3 days n 2 nites spending my whole time with them (of course Yani was on duty too :p n K.Ana Fariza helped, she missed them too--she also used to babysit them once, much more longer than i did) i was quite tired of all the chasing, the midnite wakening n all but it was quite worth it as i had my good moments actually despite the crying n missing their mama's moments..hehe..n now i missed 'em already..i miss Nadia..children, they're addictive i tell ya...K.Ina safely sat for her exam, my prayer goes to her, i hope she pass with good results and thankx to people in 23B York Road for letting me, Yani n the children cramped in their big living room..the idea of having a small, cold basement house (or should i call it a mini-house?) is not a very good idea for children..and the kindness of those people really made it possible for us to survive those 2 nites (kindness is to be passed on, it really is)..hehe..plus the episodes of watching DVDs (i think i've watched every Disney cartoon film in 3 days stay with the kids) and i also watched the LOTR1 n 2 again n fell in love with Aragorn for another God-knows how many times..haha..kiddin..(damn that old groovy man)

the nite K.Ina and Abg Nazir went back to Sligo, i was back in my house, sorting everything out..i was nervous to death for this trip actually, as i am going to some other places with people rarely speak english and i'm going with Yani only..2 girls with hijab covering their heads wandering around in foreign places, i see no problem with that actually, but still there are precautions to be considered..who knows wut would happen rite?n i realized that this is my only chance to practise my French which is so much rusty now..they say the best way to learn a language is to be at the country itself..n that's incredibly true..i'll write more on this in my review of the tour later..

i slept late that nite...the next day i was up early to pack my stuff n get ready for the day..i went out to see K.Maria, she went back to PMC (Penang Medical College) for her other 2/3 years in med school the next day (i'm gonna miss her)..i bought some of her books for my 3rd Med (using the money i earned earlier, thank God for it, Alhamdulillah..) n i had my problem settled on one thing=books!straight after that i went to buy stuff for the tour, esp food (salami, junk food) n rushed home..

wut happened after that?u'll just have to wait for my next entry i guess..i'm tired now n i'm gonna have a good nite sleep now..