Saturday, September 25, 2004

Today I

Today I wear my new jeans jacket
Ean told me it doesn't suit my personality

Today I asked Alif and Ghani for the route to Phoenix Park by bike
They asked me back "Shu naik basikal?"

Today I told Fawaz I play basketball and archery
Never in his mind I'd do that

Today I asked my friends about a new routine change
Ili advised on having a PARTNER?

Oh Dear,
I do wear jeans and denims, and I don't think I have the personality Ean thought I have
I bike OK, it's just that I don't have the gut to do it oftenly here as I'm easily DISORIENTED
Basketball and archery are the two huge things in my life, and I play tennis too
Ili dear, partnership is not for just killing the boredoom (but I think it's a good idea anyway ;p)

After awhile I realized that my symptoms are progressively improved, I can think clearer than before.
And I know if it's not for the advices from my fellow friends I'd fall hard, crippled and no rebound certainly.
I'm blessed to have them I know.
And today the Eircom guy came and installed the phoneline.
I talked to Mak like I never talk before.
It's a blessing from above I know.
And next Thursday the cable people will come.
It's gonna be a digital with over a hundred channels.
Feel blessed again.

Maybe the clouds are getting clearer after a period of heavy rains.
Hopefully.