Monday, June 13, 2005

'tis where the heart lies

After an hour and 15 minutes journey from Dublin to Heathrow Airport, 10 hours of doing nothing but waiting at Heathrow, 13 hours flight to Bayan Lepas Airport, an hour of transit time there, another 45 minutes flight from Penang to KLIA, I am safely in the hands of my loved ones.

For that, I consumed some spaghetti goreng we made for bekal during the long waiting at the airport, some chocolates, Shikin's daging burger, in-flight beefsteak, in-flight kacang (thanks to the stewardess who gave us a handful of kacang masin, nampak lapar kot), in-flight fish meals, in-flight MILO (giler lama tak minum MILO), 2 Paracetamols and 2 flu medications.

Reaching KLIA, there were the whole family there except Adik, Along and Abg Pik (that was including Amir too), Pah, Mira, Amali and Is.

Reaching home, on the dining table there were udang masak sambal, rendang kerang, ikan tilapia and ikan keli goreng, satay kajang Hj. Sahmuri, the same old ayam masak lomak cili padi, red watermelons, pengat pisang, uhh, mentioning is already tiring.

I saw, it's the same old lovely parents I have, didn't noticed any changes, Along the same sexy sister, Angah menggemuk sikit, same in-laws (including coming in-laws), Ola pun menggemuk jugak sikit, Adik macam biasa la tinggi macam giant, Pah, Mira, Is and Amali pun sama jugak, kecoh, but mainly lovable kecoh-lah, my two grown jewels, Naqib si gemott, been cheekily genius, eversince he's been in the English school, and Ariff, who has a slim body and the head like Angah with K.Rina's face on it, hehe.

Since I got back, I've eaten keropok lekor, red bean bread, some lychees, rambutans, mangosteens and mangoes, Nando's Hot Peri Peri Chicken Meals, 5 Paracetamols and 4 flu medications.

Well, I got sick, but it healed as soon as mom's warmth hands were laid on my temple.

'tain't better than to be home..

Nando's
Officially launching this food galore