Saturday, June 04, 2005

blogger returned: not for long


Ronaldo
Originally uploaded by Shu Hada.
I have a serious love-hate relationships with the business I'm dealing with now. My high levels of curiosity is burying me alive, I'm stuck in this hole though I kept pulling myself out. Felt sick and tired of the games people are playing, fooling others like it's no one's business.

For that matter, it did make my enthusiasms to be home heightened with times. It's gonna be a hide-away from all of these junks in my head, though running from problems has never been my style. Sometimes we ought to be out of normality to survive. Yes we do.

And for that matter, the tantalizing smell of homeland's air is what's keeping my eyes open to scan the words on the papers, yes I did mentioned the word scan. Reading is not an option when you are counting on the left-overs of time you wasted before.

And for that too, my Ronaldo sulked for my negligence over him and preference on the Cahill & Gilles Tropical Medicine. Poor honey~