Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blogger unfound

Going to take a break till the exam's over. Never felt this nervewrecking with so little time yet so many things unsolved. Pray for me, my survival instinct this time somehow not felt right.

Anyway, latest mugshot from my new mobile, alhamdulilah got it shipped to me last Friday. The same day Yanie bought the same model from the O2 website, yeah it's just time when Sony Ericsson rules (Aida bought another model earlier this month). Booo hooo Rokiah Nokia, now you're gonna regret that you made an alliance with Israel. Speaking of which, on SkyNews today, another pitfall occured. Marks & Spencer reported a major loss this year, especially from the Ladies Department. Well who said that we couldn't make a difference then? (They're paying the price of losing some real serial shoppers there, one of them being, of course, me. Year right..)

Picture(1)
Kira-kira, lagi berapa hari nak balik rumah. Err, harini 24hb, aku balik 11hb bulan depan..tolak..tolak.. damn I'm terrible with numbers..

Bittaufiq wannajah fil imtihan!