Thursday, May 19, 2005

when you think you're busy studying..

1. SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED?
Tadika Petronas Kerteh, Taski An-Nur Kerteh, Sekolah Kebangsaan Tebing Tembah Paka, Sekolah Kebangsaan Sura Dungun, Sekolah Seri Puteri KL, Kolej Chermai Serting, RCSI (pjg sgt nak tulih)

2. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
I don't have a cellphone for about, emm lemme see..2 months now, or more.

3. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
More than enough, but I woke up with 3 different weird dreams. They're torturing me..

4. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING WHEN YOU WOKE UP?
"aku nampak cahaya..aa..dah siang rupanya.."

5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE AT YOUR BEDSIDE?
Pink wall on the right, gobok baju on left. On the pink wall is my fav item, Naqib's masterpiece, a kad raya he sent me with "SELAMAT HARI RAYA DEKAT IRELAND, KESIAN ACU..."

6. EVER TRIED TO SKIP MEALS?
Not an attempt, more like have-to. M a weely busy woman..yeah rite..

7. GRILLED OR FRIED?
Grilled!

8. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE FROM OTHERS?
I don't like what most people like, meaning; no pink, no Siti Nurhaliza. Be different, but nice different..

9. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Not really, only when the thought of how dark is it gonna be in kubur after death crossed my mind, that scares out of me.

10. FAVORITE HANGOUT?
No place in particular. I love being in coffeeshops, any of 'em. The beautiful smell of coffee, hmm~.

11. THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
If it's a thing, then it's gonna be mom's wristwatch she gave me a year ago.

12. FIRST THING YOU WILL BUY IF GIVEN 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS?
For now, of course a mobilephone. Putting that aside, I think it's gonna be a pair of comfy shoes. As the name implies, I'm crazy for shoes.

13. FAVORITE SONG WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPY?
Percayakan Padaku (SO7)

14. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
mati ketika rehat dalam berjuang

15. ARE YOU WILLING NOT TO TAKE A BATH FOR ONE DAY?
appada soklan ni..

16. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Shoe, Shouta, Acu, Si Tembam Manis (long ago when I was a kid, thanks bro, U really 'made' my day)

17. MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
Notting Hill. After a long sit on the DVD rack, I opened my heart for Julia Roberts. Told ya I'm not into things most people love.

18. INVISIBLE FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Do you really think that's gonna happen?

19. STUCK ON A DESERT ISLAND & COULD HAVE ONLY ONEKIND OF FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE,WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Mak's asam pedas, nothing more tantalizing.

20.FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL?
Charleville Cheese's. The one when the mother sleepwalking and went to the fridge trying to find the cheeseAre you OK there love?.

And also Kellog's FrostiesOw no, we ge'in a sista.


21. IF YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
That's tricky. If only one knows when he's gonna die..

22. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?
Passport, purse, mom's wristwatch.

23. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS CARRY?
My complete survival kit. U wouldn't believe it if I mentioned 'em all.

24.WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
Pegawai polis, I'm serious.

25. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS 7AM?
These days, still sleeping.

26. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET?
Green!

27. WHO DO YOU WANT TO MEET TODAY?
Khamis, 19 May? adala..(u wish)

28. PIERCINGS YOU HAVE AND WANT?
Not a piercing junkie

29. WHAT'S YOUR WORST TRAIT?
Big time procrastinator. Also bad in remembering places and dates. If you see me wandering around looking confused, just know that I might be lost there though you think it's the most impossible place one could get lost. My bad..

30. YOUR PLAN FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR?
Don't get me started on this..