Friday, February 24, 2006

being cautious is relevant

I'm grateful that one of my friends reminded me about Haddad Alwi & Sulis collections few hours ago. I have been exploring this issue myself for quite sometimes now. I'm not in the position of labelling people, and I know we have to be very vigilant in soaking our feet in this area.

Muslims in my college originate from different parts of the world, some places you wouldn't even think of. But I guess the main essence is to respect each others beliefs and finding common-grounds; with a definite line to rule our judgements, rather than pointing out the differences. At this time when Islam becomes a fitnah to the world, what hopes can we hold on to other than embracing Allah SWT and His Messenger P.B.U.H, and most importantly, sticking together as Muslims.

I found this article in relation to what I'm talking about, am not gonna leave you puzzled of course.

Again, jzkk for keeping me alert. I'm still learning.