Wednesday, February 22, 2006

of (everything)

It's a shame to leave the place in desolation, but u say sometimes silence is golden. I have not been extremely busy, neither was I idled. That put me in a state of being very restless. I need a break just for pure mind-rest. Though the rotation is not heavy, my four lobes up there hasn't stopped working since I enter the second half of the 4th year league. I need to control myself, get a grip woman!

Yesterday I ransacked the box of junks under my bed and found the EUR200-off holiday voucher I got last year when I purchased the Sony-Ericsson mobilephone. I googled the list of holiday packages I'm entitled to only to be disappointed when most of them suit couples better than a group of friends.

I mind-vowed myself to get a husband this summer and go for the holidays when I return for Final Med.

Geez, you must be puking green now.

Kidding, I was.

I just need a break, a mind-break.