Wednesday, October 24, 2007

my best

Dear Girls,


I haven't been so happy in my life for as long as I could remember it (most of the good memories have been repressed by the ugly life of a junior doctor). Thanks to you girls, I have something to smile again now come to think about. For such a short meeting, I realized though we haven't met for a long time, we never really have lost the closeness. I knew instantly that I can just blurt out my life stories irrelevantly believing you'd be the troops I can always count on.

Thank you for making the afternoon such a memorable one, thanks for the text messages and phone calls. Love you girls to bits.


*without Shawn & Kuzhai


OK, special thanks to

1. Tok kadi for the special charity photoshoot, for allowing us to violate your copyright, and mostly thanks for being the instant step up mock partner one can ever get.

2. Iza for making me believing in such a controversial statement - sape2 pun mampu buat telepathy, kalau cukup tenaga batin.. I came to Dublin with 2 large packets of Pearl Cafe..ha ha..

3. Kakak baik hati for sending me off to KLIA.

Sayonara. Until we meet again.


I will be back to the mortifying life of a junior doctor tomorrow. I'm dreading every single thought of it, urghh..