Sunday, November 04, 2007

the Saturday well-planned

How have you guys been?


I have been extremely busy in honesty. No it was actually the work which has been extremely busy, and I'm just sucked into it. I have developed some kinda acclimatisation towards the busy lifestyle. For an instance there's an indentation from my bum on the 2 seater couch at my lounge where I fell asleep every night coming back from a long day a work. You'd imagine my bed is still tenderly untouched since I started working this time around. Thank God for mum's home-made rendang, I have lost my touche of idea on how to turn instant noodle into something more palatable.

My team was on-take on Thursday with both the registrar and SHO away the day after. So you'd imagine only us the 2 interns in the team running around to manage the new patients with all sorts of illnesses in the world.

On Saturday I was planning to renew my visa here so I woke up really early for that. Walking out to the bus stop, I saw the bus coming from afar when I was approximately 200 meters away. So in my slightly uncomfortable shoes (beauty is pain), I, with all my might, ran my life away to catch the bus coz it'll only be at least 15 minutes after that another bus would come. Here's the rough illustration of what happened.



So in my poor scale drawing, you can see the traffic lights there which helped me by putting out the red light at the correct time. I would go and kiss you if I wasn't running for my bus. Then there were my coins for the bus which flew out gracefully from my coat's pocket when I was intensely running. And as I came closer to the bus stop, I noticed there was this one old lady who was walking while pushing her trolley of stuff just at the roadside. She suddenly stopped walking and parked her trolley while cheering out for me "Run girl, run! You'll catch the bus if you keep running!". OK Aunty, do u see what am I doing now? Don't worry I didn't say that, I was busy controlling my breathing so I'd look like someone who's used to sprint out like that. Yeah like the one in the olympics. I smiled at her though, I'm not that cruel. So yeah, I managed to catch the bus just on time. **huffing & puffing**

So that was me on Saturday. Another incident happened at the immigration office. I'd love to put an illustration on it but afraid I might be caught by the local officer for my suspicious immigration building drawing plan. Ah you know these people these days..

On-call tomorrow..eurghh..