Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm wrecked, homeless and lost

What are the odds of having the unexpected things happening in one day?

It started with the painful workloads from carrying 3 bleeps --> there were no senior doctors in the respiratory team to manage the patient who blew up like a Michelin man from SVCO --> the iced cold weather made me couldn't breathe --> the thousands of discharge letters on demands --> realizing the keys to the apartment has been left somewhere at the workplace --> then the battery of the mobile phone went dead altogether.

Lucky there's still friends whom one can crash place into.


Michelin man OK


The fact is I miss home so much. And I cannot do anything about it tonight. The pin number for the phone card is in the dead mobile phone. Great. It's shameful how incapacitated human can be without simple technology. Maybe I should start training doves to be my messengers.

At this pace, life is so frustrating it's unbearable. Mostly from being busy and its consequences. And being lonely. And being busy too. And I wonder if karma is playing me cause I can really feel the jinx now.

I pray to God the Almighty to forgive me..