Wednesday, November 07, 2007

connecting at 3 degrees Celsius

It has been extremely extremely busy I wanna scream.

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". (muka dlm bantal).

There.

Winter's coming over, so all already bad lungs in the world would go worst in these cold days, hence why the list of patients has been actively expanding. In fact it was so hectic that once I got home I felt terribly lonely from doing nothing. So today I stayed over with the on-call team just to have dinner with them. THAT lonely. I was later sent home by one of them. I'm lonely but not in love with the hospital OK.

Living alone like this, I realized one of the essentials in life would be good companies. No matter where you'd be thrown to, with great people around it'll somehow get you through things. I've had great companions before, and still do, thought I've lost some, I'm still grateful for whoever's still here for me. I'd kill myself from depression if not for you. OK I won't actually.

So thank you to the chinese x-ray lady who've been helping me finding my lost x-ray films, to the patient who said my crooked un-ironed tudung was lovely today, to the bitchy nurse in the ward who made me having a great time bitching about you back with my colleagues (you bitch I bitch, whatever), to the physiotherapist who'd passed for the next Superman's role (why did you wear contact lenses and became more delicious, why?), to Nikon and Sony for having Korean food with me the starving intern, to my cool teammate who kept checking things on me while he was on leave, to Prof Horatio for just being Prof Horatio (sighing out loud) - I simply owe you big time for helping me going through things, directly or indirectly.

Not forgetting my dear family and friends at home whose supports and love have been overflowing, to Majlis Amanah Rakyat for sponsoring my life here the past 5 years and allowing me to stay over to work, to all Malaysians in general, go boleh-land!

This has been more like an award-winning speech and way too damn emotional..