Monday, November 26, 2007

jalan terus

OK video minggu ini pastilah.



Semoga aku berupaya menghapus jejakmu. OK jiwang ferum oksida (karat).

So I am 100% back to the usual life of a junior doctor. Yep the one that revolves around CT scans, bloods, and sometimes good looking doctors and staffs. My return this time was greeted by a patient's lists of one full A4 sized paper. Overloading. So I started doing the jobs blindly, ordering this and that, discussing this and that. Have to sort them all and yep, got them all sorted, again, blindly. No time to even go through the proper history why they were admitted at the first place. Oh well..

The most interesting thing I saw today was legs swelling, that one can never imagine how grossly enormous they could be. Massive, all fluid filled. Poor lady in pain.

And today is dad's 59th birthday. I send prayers that Allah swt grant him health and wealth all along, herein and hereafter. Abah went highs and lows to make sure his children became what they are now. There were difficult times, and having the daughter so grumpy, demanding, difficult but cute like myself is not helping. Aah now is the payback time you say. So for that I'm attributing whatever my life now is to him. What would I be without you dad..