Saturday, December 01, 2007

here comes the day

You got me right. I turned 24 yesterday, though everyone in the ward said they thought I was 21 at age still. I replied, "Thanks to MAC foundation you cannot see my fine lines in the face."

It felt different this year. For a start I didn't even think about my birthday enough because of the tight work schedule. Then I had my first birthday song which was sang by a bunch of nurses with the ward sister handling a jar of sweets to me right after. Then going home as if nothing had happened. I miss the usual supposed-to-be-surprised-birthday-surprise which would be annually arranged by my old mates. Thanks to the present mates, I could still cheerish the birthday moments with the right people.

Just for something different today, let's recall the previous birthday entries in this blogging arena.

2nd Year. The first year blogging. Yep the year of bad english, poor sentence arrangements, all in a day journal thingy going on. Oh we all started somewhere there didn't we? Not that I've became THAT good now anyway..

3rd Year. I remember clearly that year somehow I felt really old. 21 OK. Now I'm supposed to feel even older technically speaking. Still, poor English and bad train of thoughts that one.

4th year. I was in Navan at that time. Nice bed & breakfast, great peripheral rotation, interesting bunch of people, great experience.

Final year. More like it that year. Simpler and more matured arrangements. Matured eh? Poyo kot..he he..

Did I seem to grow these past 5 years? You be the judge.

Though I didn't get big presents like the previous years, I'm still grateful for another year experiencing birthday with friends like this when I thought I have none anymore when they all went home (OK emo sikit). But mostly my gratitudes are for Allah SWT for another wonderful year of life, which at the 24th year I have managed to realize one of my childhood ambitions. The arrangement was like this all along;

Cita-cita Shuhada

1. Doctor
2. Surirumah

Alhamdulillah I hit number one. Thank you Allah. I promise this won't be the end. I have a long way to go, guide me through please.

I have actually promised to treat myself with something this time. Moderately, as it supposed to be. Instead, sometimes things can be so out of hands. Especially when it comes to me and the best creation on earth - shoes. So today I accidentally bought few pairs of shoes, err I mean, 4 pairs of shoes. (Lari menyorok bawah duvet). I don't know should I blame the impulse or the crazy birthday justification. Both I think.


OK yg hitam tu from M'sia. Sini mana ada Vincci. He he.. (another pair not in picture)


I also spent the morning after celebration at the quay's near Dublin port. It was serene beautiful. Freezing cold though. I couldn't feel my fingers and toes at one point, and I swear I won't even realized if my hingus were trickling down the nostrils. That cold. I went with blades, 2 lenses and these people.

Asian roller-blade team


Naah, they're just a bunch of final meds with good interests.

Thanking everyone for another year, another wishes, another thoughts and another dreams..