Friday, January 09, 2009

Of garlic toast and three quarter boiled egg..


Selamat hari Jumaat.

I pray that you and I are in the best state of health and Imaan. Let's pray for the doomsday of our enemies and victory of the Muslims soon.

I am back to the usual norm of a student. That is; waking up late, checking facebook, making breakfast and incorporating it to lunch, studying, checking facebook again. If only there's a job called facebook checker. That'll be me. Facebook is the biggest crime of the year 2008 - my record.

BTW, breakfast/lunch was yummy garlic butter toasted brown bread with 3 1/4 boiled egg + kicap manis cap kipas udang. Oh yes also nescafe hi-calcium rendah lemak. Marbeles!

Yes I have moved to a new place, again. This time into 2 good friends place near the hospital I used to work in when I was an intern. The glorious BH. The 2 were laughing at me realizing the fact that I have moved house every 6 months since I graduated. Yes I know, I thought I would settled down nicely at my last place, my glassed house. But Allah has a better plan.

Am I happier here? Defo.

I am back to the family routine like in student days. Probably more. Where there's less individuality and more collectivity. More impulsivity and less typicality. Welcome to the new deal of 2009.

Thank you Izakusha for the little talks before bedtime. My inner self has sulked so much I failed to dream of anything in my sleep last night and woke up today with a big headache.

Thanks to the nice breakfast/lunch that opened the day in perfection.

Have a nice weekend.