Wednesday, October 20, 2004

say a little prayer for them

Lately I've been missing my parents so much, especially when I was reading the Holy Koran. My heart pounded everytime I think of it, it brought me to remember how I used to be a bad daughter to them, and it made worst thinking that I won't have the chance to kiss their hands and foreheads asking for forgiveness this coming Eid. It's Abah that I think of most, well, not that I don't think about Mak but I always talk to her on the phone so I know things are going pretty OK with her. Abah's not feeling very well now, he had the same recurrent viral infection and this time it got his jaw. The surgery was done and I hope he's doing fine now, well last time I checked Mak told me he was OK. It brought me to remember the first time he was hospitalized for the same purpose, I went to visit him with my sister everyday and we would find him silently crying on the bed of the unbearable pain he had at the infected sites. I tried to hold back my tears but it was such a pain to see my strong dad crying in agony. I wondered how he's handling with it now, God thinking of it already make me shudders. I pray to You Allah The Almighty for my parents' good health and longevity. Ameen.




Mak, me and Abah before my first departure to Dublin. At that time he had the infection at his leg and he couldn't even stand up for long. Alhamdulillah the leg has cured now.

Missing Abah and Mak so much.