Friday, November 05, 2004

Happy&Sad

HAPPY

Today she talked to him again. I saw that smile, that appeared in my dreams at night. That's the second most gorgeous smile I've ever seen after Jude Law's cheeky smile in Alfie's ad I saw everyday at the double decker bus (which is a true motivation for me to get out from the house every morning at half seven). I now know that there's no better man in the world than the one with a gorgeous face AND a gorgeous imaan. Well the rules always emphasize on mentioning the most important aspect first in every essay U do and the lesser comes later, so I guess in this case the latter is more important, and the former is a truly BONUS. As for myself, there would be no former without the latter being present in one's soul. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, yea?

SAD

Reading the news, pondering about Mr Arafat's fate and his little piece of land. The world's getting more depressing than ever. And looking at the wealthy Gulf people in my class, thinking that would it be better IF they have a little time to think about their sisters and brothers in other country, instead of thinking of which latest Louis Vuitton's design to buy or which 7 stars hotel would it be for the coming holidays. I'm not judging, just wondering how money and wealth could make people go blind.

Well, it's approaching the end of the holy month, make a full use of it. U'll never sure to taste the next one again.