Saturday, November 27, 2004

Got The Feva

Can't talk much, exam is coming. This would probably be one of the lasts, I have a battlefield to conquer. Nuff said, let's pictures do the talkings. Chaiyo!


Blue is the theme (Shine On S.A.P.P.H.I.R.E)


Eid morning at Msia Hall's backyard (sapa2 berkenan boleyla menelefon di talian bebas tol 1-800-00-00)


Semua tudung pesen2 tak ingat punya, aku jugak yang kuno


One of my fav candids, what the heck is Sabith looking at?


Talian terbuka untuk calon2 di atas juga


2nd Raya (the day when diarrhoea got us) at Custom House


Smile!


Wrapping up 2nd raya at 14, Grove Park which has the nicest kuih semperit in Dublin

And to wrap up the entry let me present U


Miss X (bukan nama sebenar) pramugari yang melampau di RCSI's Eid and Diwali Party (hehehe)

That's a wrap!

(how I love the colour brown)