Tuesday, December 12, 2006

not just a bag of bones (but i'm just a bag of craps i know)

Oh me. I think I'm in a big trouble.

It's my bone consultant.

He's the leading shoulder guy of the country. And he's just in his mid-30's. And boy, he has resemblance for Jack from Lost. Only better looking. (A lot better).

Yesterday he wore his blue L.V tie in the clinic (last week it was Hugo Boss with matching suit). He asked me to go to the day ward with him for a while. On the way there he spoke about his major affinity on the key-hole shoulder surgery, I swear I could see passions in his eyes.

What else could I asked for the final fortnight of my surgery rotation. A successfull (and good looking) teacher with a lot of passions in his work. Things can't be better than this. (He would've been less attractive if he lacks his passions I promise)

This notion will keep my mouth cramps from smiling too much, even the thought of Prof Bukit won't eradicate this.. (cut the story short, he's the evil character in my book of life now)

Adios peeps~ (smiling broadly)