Sunday, April 20, 2008

good ol' days

Happy Sunday in the spring. Or is it really spring? The shy weather has reverted back to bitter wintery cold. It's Ireland anyway, the reason why I'm not surprised.

The kind of food that goes straight to your coronary arteries.


I was looking at the old files in the external HD and found these. God those were really the good old days..

Venue: Somewhere in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Date: Summer 2006
Title: Cambodge Relief Mission Pilot - Advertisements
Notes: We were bored waiting and there were water bottles and cam-corder

Take 1



Take 2



Hahaha. I love these girls so much. So natural..


Then the good Cambodian fun. Hmmm..



Although I was fat (was?) and tanned, I was a much happier person back then. A lot of good fun. Seriously..

Growing up sucks. *Sulk..*