Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ladidam didam..

2 most favourite entities; noisy Yaya, la sister..oh 3 actually..and Hello Panda biscuits!!


Ouh it's been nice and sunny the past 2 days. Makes such a lot of difference to me, you and everyone! FYI sunshines to an Irish land are like rains on a hot African desert. Yep summer is coming!

La friend said yesterday, "Summer's coming, we have to be fit!" True. Na'ah we don't wanna see that flabbies we've been hiding under the coats for the past 3 seasons. So she went gym-ming again, and I went running. Gasping for air after a long exercise hiatus, I concentrated on the clouds while saying the magic words over and over again, "Summer's coming, we have to be fit. Summer's coming, we have to be fit." Like a mad woman. Day 1 exercise progress: failed miserably.

Day 2? Haha.. (munching chocolate chip cookies)

I asked le SHO today when things were getting moderately chaotic in A&E (as always), "Do you want me to help you with anything?"

He said, "Yes. Keep on putting that smile on your face.." (Smiled)

I hate you flirty married guy.

Another SHO pulled my arm when it was already terribly chaotic in A&E. We escaped through the back door after stealing 2 small tubs of vanilla ice cream from the patient's fridge. They were niceeee when eaten under the sun outside. What? They taxed us 42% salary each month you know..OK OK I'll pay back the ice cream don't worry..

On-call again tomorrow..happy days.. T_T