Thursday, April 24, 2008

my favourite smarter

Of all the kids, Lloyd would be my favourite smarter in the British TV game show 'Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old?'



I scratched my non-itchy head looking at these brilliant kids. At 10 years of age I spent my times playing street hockey with the boys, tangkap ikan laga kat paya with the boys (balik rumah dapat sejalur bekas tali pinggang dekat badan), playing softball at the dodgiest taman (when my mate was hospitalized after a big bleeding cut across the foot from the zinc sheet), polis sentri with les boys again, etc etc.

Going to be 10 years old boy, my nephew Naqib's afterschool activities are: kelas Al-Quran & Hafazan at 5-6PM, Smartreader on odd days 8-9PM, Kumon on other days, swimming class, playing with Yaya while watching Spy Baba on Astro, and few odd hours of bicycling around the neighbourhood with friends and coming home crying with a graze on the knee after a fall each time without failing. Oh le difference..

Macy Gray in the houseee!! We sing "I try to say goodbye and I choked..I try to walk away and I stumbled..." We still luv your hair Yayaa..


I am going to the end of A&E rotation. I think I've had enough. Man the hospital is really eating me from the inside.

Yesterday's on-call was officially seen as THE BLEEDING CALL. We've had like, five or more, bleeders. One ended up in ICU. One post-appendectomy guy was rushed to surgery for intra-abdominal bleed. Just when I was about to finish dealing with that case they called me for a per-vaginal bleeding lady. And later there was a massive epistaxis. Stop it already! Like everyone just decided to bleed tonight!!

I heard great news about the newly qualified Doctors. Congratulations!! All hard works paid off. Enjoy your hard-earned title and your long hiatus before the real deal.