Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday musing

K.Anis has tagged me on the 5 commandments concerning love and partnership. I attempted them all, but thought they might be a tad bit too discreet for public viewing lest they could be misinterpreted. I agree, I have come to the age when other friends are settling with 3 kids and a house plus bibik and a big Sunday car (macam tipu sikit). Every conversation with Mak these days she never failed to bring this matter up, whilst I tried my best steering her to what's happening to the weather or Iman's new cat or the current political sublime at home.

I know, I am not getting any younger. (I thought I am though, a she-Benjamin Button, prettier by each day. Heh perasan). I have followed my heart and fate more than twice when I said no to men, I kept getting nightmares that karma will follow. I fear that I'll be jinxed for what I did. But love cannot be forced. It just, can't.

Anyhoo.

If one thing from the questionnaires I should emphasize in men is their relationship with God. One who takes the simple 5 times prayers alight is failing the criterias of a good Muslim husband material. When one cannot lead oneself to be fearful of God, how he's going to lead others for same is questionable. Kalau solat ibarat tiang mendukung atap, tanpa tiang robohlah rumah.

Anyhooooooo (lagi panjang).

Monday was spent lazing at home, doing chores, exercise 10 minit (pemalas!), talking to Mak, catching up on the soaps and watching this. I thought I was going to walk to Tesco to get some milk but the after effect of the movie is too overwhelming I had to stay in. I am a hopeless romantic allrite. Benci!

Back to work tomorrow..