Monday, February 09, 2009

skipping the Monday blues

Breakfast/lunch was - poached egg with brown bread and butter crushed with garlic and parsley. Kicap manis is a must. A cup of hazelnut flavoured cappuccino as an eye-opener. How the coffee got a bit complicated for home level is a different story altogether.




I got dehydrated so badly from not drinking water enough. As a consequence the upper lip cracked so badly it sore so much too. Feels like Angelina Jolie wannabe who failed a lip surgical enhancement with a horrendous pulsating pout. I wasn't imagining things when I thought the parents of the patients were looking at my lips in disgrace when I was trying to explain what's wrong with their child in A&E.

A colleague said this when he saw me applying Vaseline to the poor lip.

"So we have to tell Mr Wan to take a better care of you then."

"You mean, my dad?"

"No I mean Mr Wan."

"Yes there's only 3 Mr Wans - my dad and my 2 brothers. Who did you mean?"

Dia sengih kerang busuk.