Sunday, February 15, 2009

take a breather

A&E was mad yesterday. 3 kids needed resuscitations, another 2 had to be transferred to Dublin (I had to go with one of them in an ambulance). All happened on the day I was on single shift in A&E. No registrar. I was scared shit, but as usual, nobody knew that. Thanks to the disguised face. They all thought I was some sorta hero-who-calmly-and-single-handedly-sort-everything-out. Ye wish!

Returned to Dublin later than planned, I had the best late night kuey teow kung foo with good companies. Thanks y'all. Lame tak borak..Then I slept soundly with the aid of 2 paracetamols. (Speaking of doctors who self-medicate for no reasons)

This morning, I was drooling milk from the cereal over breakfast when watching this on TV. Darn, this is when cosmesis, reconstruction surgery, natural beauty, valoptuousity and single ladies jumble up in one bowl and don't make anymore sense whatsoever. (Terus pack gym bag dan pergi mendaftar sebagai ahli di gym berdekatan).

Finally, the long awaited weekend has arrived! Gumbiraaa..