Tuesday, February 03, 2009

woke up from a bad dream, and the snow is melting..

My dreams are teasing me. These days it's either a no dream sleep or a bad one. Maybe I'm fretting at what future beholds, or what the world has left to offer - the economic recession (savings?), the global warming, the social downturns, the land occupation, my exam result (!), life in general. Maybe I just need to wash my feet before going to bed like Mak used to say. The water's too cold these days Mak!

It's probably one of the coldest wintery weather hitting the Irish and British lands for the past 2 days. I wasn't too excited about it, neither did I loathe it. It's like - typical Dublin. Cold, windy, specks of sunshine, then snow - unpredictable. So not surprised anymore.

Let's hope people stays in in this type of weather. I'm expecting a quiet A&E today.

Toodles!