Saturday, May 15, 2004

5 minutes more

scratch scratch

Backgroud music: Muse- Time Is Running Out (yes MY time is running out, byk lagha)
Venue: Mercer Library

floating, i'm floating, not stepping on the ground. i hate this feeling, when my mixed-emotional phase kicks in. i want to study, yet i need some relaxations. i want to eat nice food yet i never define what's 'nice' to me (lately i lost my appetite to lots of food). i need someone to comfort me yet i don't know who (i'm badly need some companies, i have many friends yet i have none, i really really miss my friends back home)

+ i'm going to James Connoly Memorial Hosp in Blanchardstown starting this monday, and i never knew how to get there
+ i'm going to a hiking trip with my friends this coming weekend, and i don't even know the name of that place

end now. have to work out my badly-drained energy in the gym.