Tuesday, January 25, 2005

feva

Exam, exam.

Don't know why but seems like the temperature keeps on rising around me. Demam kus kus? (nauzubilLah). The more I study the more I freak out the more I discover how stupid I was being all these while.

Need to work more and more and more.

Stomas, pleural effusion, pneumothorax, Mini Mental State Examination, hernias, surgical drains, mitral stenosis, rheumatoid hands, chest pain, stroke, gastrointestinal tract examination, hepatomegaly, chronic liver disease, aortic stenosis, thyrotoxicosis, vertigo, infective endocarditis, third heart sound, Corrigan's pulse, peripheral vascular disease, Glasgow Coma Scale, venous and arterial ulcers, diabetic foot, malar flush, nicotine staining, palmar erythema, Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Pemberton's sign, Trandelenburg's sign, Perthe's sign, upper motor neurone lesions, ileal conduit, the list goes on and on and on...

That's not even a quarter of the whole lot.

tension-type-headache

What do u do now??

Big breath in..
Smile..
Relax the tensing muscles..

Now that's my gurl!