Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wednesday Blues

Julie was speaking so slowly, explaining every little question to the 78 years-old patient, extracting as much informations one needs to get from a patient. Oh my God, this can't be more slow, I know my brain has gone to a lagged phase, I tried to yawn to give more oxygen supply to my partially working brain. Well I cannnot fall asleep in front of a patient, that's intolerably rude.

So I tried to keep my brain occupied, thinking about what's going to be shown on telly tonite, oh well there's a midweek movie on RTE1 but I'd probably skip that, it'll be repeated again somewhere in this year. Is there anything on E4? Desperate Housewives maybe, but they'd probably repeat it for another few times by the end of this week. Oh yeah can't wait for lunch, I made a nice egg sandwich today, with no lettuce. Can't believe that the lettuce we bought last week has already finished in a period of a week, what are we, goat? No normal goat, sheep maybe, that eats lettuce, whoa that must be one healthy sheep with nice fluffy white wools. I think I'd prefer to be a black sheep with white wools, have U seen one? It's surprisingly cute. U could always find it in the outskirts of Dublin Wan, Dublin Wan?

WAN! WAN!!

Ow yes yes sorry Julie I didn't hear U called.

She asked whether I wanted to ask anything more to the patient, did she missed anything relevant. I didn't want to look disrespecting, so I said, No Julie I think U've covered everything. Good job. She smiled, and turned to the patient.

Then started talking to the patient again, Mr. Smith (bukan nama sebenar) I think I've finished everything now. But one more thing, can U tell us what exactly happened when U collapsed at that time?

I choked, she didn't asked about that just now? Then Mr. Smith started to say,

Well it happened like this....

And that's when I think I started to hear birds chirping in my head, with nice background song of Summer Dream, wait I vaguely could see John Travolta and Olivia Newton singing and happily dancing along with the song.

Moral: Take a break in the middle of the week to rejuvenate your mind and body, you are no walking machine.