Wednesday, January 19, 2005

This Eid

Tomorrow's eid and funny that I don't feel like doing anything about it. Made it clear from the very beginning that I don't plan to do anything like the last Syawal, thankful that I got a bunch of understanding housemates that share the same mutual relationship (mutual? I'm a more parasitic than mutual).

Got a rather shocking news one after another that just kill my mood, inilah dia hati yang berbolak-balik, one moment you're all laughing and in a matter of seconds you just jump to another extreme of sadness. Forgive me dear Allah, I'm more playful than I should be. There's people suffering from massive destructions, homeless, pennyless, alone and here I am sitting with comforts and all the eases in the world. I mourn each day for I cannot see my mother and how I miss her, and there's a friend of mine who cannot see and will not see her mum again, ever (19 Jan 05, Al-Fatihah, be strong dear friend). I'm not celebrating this eid with my mum, and it kills me to know that she'll never celebrate another eid with her mum ever again. Allah, I'm greedy and boastful, upon You I seek guidance, forgive me and forgive all Muslims in the world, save us from our adversaries; beyond or within.

(Mould my heart to be religion-aspired, Deter me from the wrong-doings)

EID MUBARAK PEEPS