Sunday, October 22, 2006

EID MUBARAK!


(most loved and missed Wan Ariff Hafiy and Naqib Ikram, Iman Sofea (Pia) is not in the picture..)

I'll be leaving for Drogheda tonight. That means I'll be celebrating eid away from home in Dublin. Sulk.. T_T

Nevertheless, I'm taking this opporturnity to wish all readers a blessfull EIDUL-FITR, and SORRY BODY & SOUL, if I've ever said or did something wrong. Enjoy the day, wear some nice clothes and don't forget to eat before you go out for eid prayer ok. Make visits to friends' house and eat moderately, you don't wanna spoil the joy of eid with an unhappy stomach. Last but not least, please make du'a for our brothers and sisters in Islam in other parts of the world who's celebrating eid in every lackness that we don't even have to think about.

Enjoy the day, I'll see you on Friday inshaAllah~