Monday, October 09, 2006

owh I think I have fibromyalgia..










It's so hard to concentrate these days. If a song translates sarcasm, Daniel Powter's Bad Day certainly threw me off the wall with his connotations on his loss of passions, blue skies faded grey, and loss of magics. Hit me on the face.

One thing I do when feeling a bit deviant is putting the thoughts of final exams in my head; imagined getting an external examiner with the most intimidating look asking to demonstrate a full assessment of speech in a post-collapsed patient. Heh, I got goosebumps by just mentioning. So that works for the first 5 mins or so before my mind goes JD-Turk-Ellioty kinda way again.

We'll never stop being a student, that's the fact. Even when we've became the greatest teacher alive we're still a pupil, at least of our books if not of our life in general. The good thing of being a student while you're still a student is that there's always a second chance to everything. Mistakes are allowed to enable learning. Just don't take them for granted and you'll be fine.

My friend once blurted out her sickening thoughts on how there's so much to learn in this short time before the exam and how sick and tired she was being. How true can she be. It's sickening. The brain hurts so much from thinking and the body sores from running from one place to another. If my stomach was weak I'd regurgitate every little thoughts that nauseated me. Luckily I've promised myself that I'll be a bit more matured this time (and I'm still an optimist). The journey's gonna be tough like it or not. Doing final year is hard enough imagine how tough an intern life can be? So I might just wanna enjoy the ride, make pranks on it, fight the tears and hover the vomitus and pray hard enough I'll sail thru this one before another bump comes over.

Afterall, I don't think anybody ever die from taking final exams aight?