Tuesday, June 19, 2007

it's either the fat or the fever talking

If tummies could talk, mine will surely trash talking on me all the way for its no rest policy eversince I stepped a foot in homeland. As I stared at the numbers on the weighing scale, relentlessly, wishing that they just stopped at their previous marks, not x units up! Maybe it was that pair of blue jeans, and how about holding the breath a bit longer? Looked down, no, still the same! Damn..I blame you (kuey teow kerang) and you (ABC) and you (S.R.'s Choc Indulgence), and yep you (Hj Samuri Sate Kjg) and don't act like I don't see you Mr! (roti john sardine)

(hati koyak..sedikit..)

I'm dreading the fact that I'm going back on Saturday, believe you me, I am going back after only 9 days in the country. This sucks big time! (sulk)

There's Jimmy in the house. We took him from sis place yesterday when I first met him. Handsome! They put him in a pet hostel while my parents were with me in Dublin and my sis went outstation. Can you believe that? A pet hostel? Costs RM 12 per day, meal inclusive not bath (another RM65). I wouldn't be in med school 5 years ago if I could travel in time to foresee this and open the business earlier. By 30 I can be one of those fabulous, young and filthy rich business women you can only dream to be. Too bad I couldn't.

And yep, this entry is also to celebrate my new blog-buddies. Presenting DazzleDalie, MiniBrigde and his flatmate Miwqa (I came to know that guys don't like the idea of living just the 2 of them in a flat, so people let me clear this one before any further speculations; nope they're NOT just 2 people in the flat..ha ha..) Semua masih single and available if I'm not wrong? Ecewah..

I think I'm getting sick from the change of weather and the dusts. Haaaa-chooooo!!