Sunday, September 09, 2007

a little love on the toast


Happy weekend.

I'm a little distraught by the fact that friendster is displaying wedding photos like a catalogue. I don't know how should I react towards them. Panicked? Pressured? Happy? Inspired? Yeah inspired probably. (Yer right..)

Congratulations and the best of luck to another batch of Irish graduates to start working next week. I really miss you guys I do!

Sunday has always been very slow and a lot of thoughts put on it. I realized I should stop watching Asian dramas on love stories, sad ending love, heartbroken lover, short lasting marriage; the negativities just put the mood on the low side really.

Mom's wisdoms counter react with everything, so I managed to kick the duvet out and woke up to another Sunday. Hence the love on the toast~

Tomorrow's another day. Let's just forget about it for the moment and enjoy Sunday..