Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ramadhan Mubarak

Blue Mosque, Istanbul
Winter 2007
Taken using Canon S3 IS (sold now)

Ramadhan Kareem everyone.

May you have a blessed Ramadhan this year. I'd like to ask forgiveness if I ever did wrong to any of you, intentionally or not. Kosong kosong lah.

I rang home and got a chance to hear the Ramadhan announcement on local telly. My parents, my eldest sis and brother in law including Naqib were all ready in their masjid suits. Conversations were cut short coz they have to go to masjid for tarawikh. How exciting.

I watched this movie yesterday and couldn't help balling my eyes out. Great cinematography, great actors, great musics, honest portrayal of the religion; overall very impressive and no less than 5 stars from me.



Jom tarawikh! (sorang-sorang lagi tahun ni..)