Wednesday, April 14, 2004

dear blog

things happened..like em or not..

-lost my 16MB Secure Digital card for my DiGicam..think i dropped it somewhere during the trip to Malahide Castle and Portmarnock..

-quick run into my BOI (Bank of Ireland) account during lunchtime..something wrong with the figure..did some calculations and think i'm short of few hundreds euro..how am i gonna pay for MAS ticket to KL this Friday..think think think..where'd the money go?crushing pain inside my chest..hate this feelings

-been wasting my time so much..couldn't concentrate on things i'm doing..hurt me inside seeing people doing their work..untouched pathology n microb notes..

-accidently spilled clear water on pathology text book..hideous look on top of it..kills my mood everytime i look at it..good Lord..help..

-think of returning a book (clinical exam.-Talley, O'Connor) for the ticket bus..found out that i've passed the returning date..have to find way to buy the tickets..no borrowing from fren..pleaseee..

-have few days more for dateline of Al-Akhbar's work..yet i haven't start a single word..

-think how pathetic i am to be telling these things here..wanna call home n tell Mak all my problems..realized i just finished the calling card last time i called..n also..don't wanna make them all worry of my problems..they'll end up putting money in my account again..too many times for this whole academic year..kesian Mak ngan Abah...bukan aku sorg je anak diorg..

tired..feel like wanna close my eyes n erase all things inside my mind..feel like running away to a place people don't know me..miss spending my evening staring at the waves..doing math homework on the white sands..end up with sands between the pages..watching the sun disappears from the horizon..cycle back home...hmm..those times..

..jangan mengalah dengan ujian sekali ini..